In the late 19th century a number of alternative theories of the shape of the earth were proposed, flat, hollow and inside-out. By the time the poles had been reached in the early 20th century, the time for these theories had passed. Today, some Biblical inerrantists still believe that the Earth is flat.
This book contains collection of 5 titles:
1) Feng Shui by Ernest J. Eitel
2) Early British Trackways, Moats, Mounds, Camps and Sites by Alfred Watkins
3) Vril, the Power of the Coming Race by Edward Bulwer-Lytton
4) Atlantis, the Antediluvian World by Ignatius Donnelly
5) I Remember Lemuria by Richard S. Shaver